Tuesday, 7 August 2012

#8 : Your life is PonPonPon

Every day I'll be like, "I'm going to update my blog tonight, promise!" but every night I'll ended up lying on my bed watching marathon of Keeping Up With The Kardashians' old seasons (swear to not judge me or you'll find me under your bed, harassing your Boogey Man with a knife in my hand, i dare you!).

And when the night has ended I'll be like, "What the heck? Where did the time go? No! I was supposed to blog but now I have to sleep because I have a job to attend. What? What?" *gross sobbing*

Photobucket

Assuming that some of you are clenching your thirst waiting for any updates (I did mention the word assuming have I? geez..)  here is me making up to you; by sharing a mind-blowing video that will make you wonder the purpose of your whole existence in life. Thank me later once you feel like this video have helped making you a whole...

........ or not.

And oh, did I mention that I am also currently obsessing over Christian Bale's lips?

Gurrrrlllllll...werrrkk thattt posee dollllll...

2 comments:

  1. i'm lazay to update my blog too. wahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..seriously I am running out interesting thing to blog and also very lazy!

      Delete